MCGians' Gathered Before Convocation Day

Assalamualaikum Dearest. I know this is lame and old and almost to be forgotten but I just get the pictures. This is during our batch's gathering at Nando's for dinner. It was an early celebration to all third year MCGians that will graduate on the next day. Not everyone was there but still the happiest gathering like we used to.










I came right after a long drive from Kundasang to Kota Kinabalu. I was overwhelmed to see everybody after a long time since we all left for practical training. It felt so different seeing everybody not with our laptops, heavy bags, designer's eye bag and most of all not seeing us looking all stressed out. We came in the restaurant feeling blessed and happy and at the same time feeling excited. I came in with the first question from Mdm. Asdalifah on my partner she saw me with outside the restaurant. I was shocked but I acted cool all the time. Hahaha. That works. 

I am happy to have you guys as my little family throughout my years at Sabah. You guys have taught me loves, friendships, working hard and smart, be confident, and above all be who I am today. I may not excel as much as you guys today but I still believe there is always a rainbow after a rain.

God knows how much I miss you guys now. Till we meet again one fine day. Insha Allah.

Comments

Popular Posts