Husband 26th Birthday is today.

Assalamualaikum.

How I am gonna start writing this. I wanted to do an appreciation post to my dearest husband soon daddy to be but I have so many to say and to put into words is not easy.

But yeah, 

To my dear husband, you might or might not read this but I am pretty sure that you will come across this one day. Cause it has been a long time I did not update my blog, and you keep asking why I am not updating my blog, and I would say that I have nothing to write anymore or I am just too lazy or too busy. On that time I knew that you are the one who always waiting for my blog to be update and enjoyed reading my entries from our memories down to my most rubbish entries. I love you so much though you might not realised yet that I am active back in this blogging world. But one day, I believe you will read this.

Dear Husband,

On 6th of February 2017, we celebrated our first anniversary as husband and wife. You never know how proud I am to be your wife. I appreciate your effort to bring me with you to Malacca and stayed with you till the end of your semester in University. I appreciate the efforts you put to keep me comfortable and to let me make enough friends so I won't be alone. I appreciate every bits of your understanding if sometimes I gone mad or just wanted to sulk and wanted attentions caused you know sometimes you were busy with studies, or your friends or your activities. I cried when you had to leave me to work for days. It always not easy to not have you and to not see you around. Clingy wife I am. I even did not cook at home when you are away as you will not there to say how nice my cooking is or I just think that no one will eat my food as happy as you would.

Today is your birthday, and I am working so as you. We might have to postponed the celebration to the weekend. I overwork myself yesterday so I ended up on the bed after I work and I just had the chance to wished your birthday this morning. I am sorry for that. I will make it up for it I promise. I am still thinking about what to do on your birthday. I wanted you to feel appreciated like you always did to me but that is my lacking. I hope that our marriage will lasts till Jannah and I hope that you are always in the best of health and you present? Your present will arrives in April. I hope that we could be the best parent to our baby and best children to our parents. I love you so much I couldn't live without you. I miss you. 

xoxo,
Clingy wife and soon mommy to be.



Comments

Popular Posts